What Is a Pooper Scooper?
What Is A Pooper Scooper/Pet Waste Removal Service?
Your Dog Waste Solution!
How much of your “spare” time are you spending picking up your dog’s waste?
- Maybe you just don’t have the time or are physically unable to perform this necessary chore?
- Is it a fight to get anyone in your family to pick up after the dog?
- Or maybe it’s just as simple as you wanting to enjoy your free time doing something more pleasant than picking up the dog’s waste? Don’t want to poop scoop? Then don’t! Contact us and cross this chore of your “to-do list”.
A dog will typically “drop” an average of 2 – 3 poop piles a day (some more) – that’s a minimum of 14 to 21 poop piles a week or approximately 80 piles a month to scoop! And that’s if you just have one dog.
If your grass is long…. you get it cut
- If your pool needs cleaning…. you get it serviced
If your dog poops…. you get it scooped
Left to accumulate, pet feces ruins the appearance of your yard, is offensive to you and your neighbors, pollutes our groundwater, attracts disease-carrying pests and flies, and could potentially endanger the health of your family, children and pets.
All About Doody removes the dog waste from your yard and takes it away to be disposed of. All our equipment and shoes are sanitized between each yard to eliminate cross contamination and a door hanger is left after each visit.
Benefits of Service:
- Freedom from every pet owner’s worst chore!
- Affordable weekly, twice-weekly visits, or one-time cleanup
- Eliminate potential health hazards
- Enjoy your yard without the worry of stepping on or tracking in dog waste
- Commercial and residential services available
- Professional and reliable service!
All About Doody provide residential and commercial pooper scooper service in Houston, Bellaire, The Heights, Spring, Cypress, The Woodlands, Conroe, and many other areas. See the poop scoop rates page for a complete listing of areas currently served and special offers/promotions.
Contact Us TODAY for a doody-free yard TOMORROW!